Go Back   Sports Betting Forum > Sports Handicapping Forum > NFL Betting

User Name
Password Register

Old 10-15-2006, 06:33 AM

Default week 6, all in

Cinci -4.5 -102 6* Tampas got some problems and they are going to turn it over too many times to compete, who dey?

Titans +11.5 -101 4* based on seeing the skins play last week they are a crazy sketchy team, they have lloyd and he has about 1 catch all season, titans gained confidence from last week, i think vince can keep it within 2 tds

Houston +14 -120 4* very under rated runing game and defensive ability, which doesnt meen much since they still are not the bomb, iner texas rival ill take 2 tds

Buffalo -1 -110 4* the bears are the best team in the league bar none, although last week they got whooped they are a much better team than that, Det lions are choke artists, mcgahee over 100 and the passing game is going to be on

Sea -3 +104 4* they got a lot to prove against the rams who are steping it up, i know their run game isnt the same as last year but their pass game is much improved, the rams have the talent to beat them but they dont show up on gameday, gona be hard to run against sea

NYG +3 -103 4* they are pissed they will show, atl has the nast runing attack, but i expect the giants to get as much done against atlantas d as atl does to them, im thinking either a 3 point game or a ny win

Saints +3 -110 4* not many think they are for real, i do. they can ball, certainly not a top notch team but they are good. Philly is overrated, they got lucky last week but it wont happen this time, saints are playing for more then just money

Carolina +3 +106 4* both teams have overrated rushing games, i like carolinas better although they are facing a hard knock d, with that said their d cant run with steve smith or cover KJ at the same time, think they win it with the big plays

NYJ -2 -104 6* this should be an absolute route, another game where what happend last week doesnt imply what will this week, they got too much for mia to handle, coles is nasty

SD -9 -106 4* although they may lag a bit after a big win last week, they will show up eventualy and get it done, lots of ints

Pit -6.5 -112 4* finaly not playing a bomb d so ben can show and play, its a must win game and they will win it, they got to do more then just win it though and prove they can play

Den -14 -105 4* their d is just too good for lj to run against and too quick to pass against, oak is going to be lost by the time the 1st half is over, how is this a sunday night game?

Chi Towns Finest -11 -101 5* Your not playing ncaa ball any more matt, welcome to the nfl

one under 5, certainly not the way i hoped to get it started but im looking to turn it around this week
good luck
Old 10-15-2006, 06:41 PM

Cinci L
Ten W
Hou L
Buf L
Sea L
NYG W
NO W
Car W
NYJ W
SD W
Pit W
Den L

7-5 today, about time
Old 10-17-2006, 11:47 AM

7-6 on the week. chicagos defense showed up one half too late to cover, but apparently not to win even though their O never showed up at all, matt was impressive but the cards run game screwed them